Monday, April 29, 2013

Bye Bye Bumbo & Hello First Tooth

Life has proven to be a bit busy lately, but I wanted to jump on here and get some thoughts out before time got away from me again.

Last week we retired the bumbo... sad day.  I loved watching this little sweetie in her bumbo while I cooked, showered, and got ready for the day.  Alas, she escaped from it by pulling her right leg under her and launching out head first.  After the tears were dried, I got to researching exersaucers.  This little one loves her new toy!

From Bumbo to Bouncer

I posted about our struggles with the first tooth... and boy were those nights a challenge.  But, it seems things are calming down around here with the grand entrance of the first official tooth!  This thing is sharp as can be, and it's earned her the nick name Sharp Tooth around our house. 

A bit tough to see but the bottom tooth has popped through!
More to come on our recent goings-on.  Hopefully I'll get a full nap today from her and will be able to catch up on blogging.  Bye for now!

2 comments: