Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Baby Shush App

...the best 99 cents I've ever spent.  And, for a girl who loves the Dollar Tree...that's sayin' something!
I love when I find out about little helpers, time (and money) savers, and Mom secrets.  Check out this app if your baby needs white noise to sleep.  You get to choose from several noises, and duration of the noise...all on your iPhone (or android).
There are several versions of this app, but the cheapskate that I am I opted for the 99 cent version.  It rocks.  Simone couldn't sleep through the night when it was too quiet, so this was a life saver.  Todd & I actually really enjoyed the white noise, too.
About three weeks ago I forgot to put it on one night, and she ended up being fine without it, but it got us through the time where she needed that white noise.
Hope this helps your household get a full nights sleep, we all know you deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment