Wednesday, May 1, 2013

April 25th - First Time Sitting in the Highchair at a Resturant

Little milestones like this make me realize that life is moving at the speed of light.  Before we know it Simone will be walking, so I celebrate every little moment that I can.  

The other day I grabbed lunch with my friend Heather, who is due to have her first baby in May.  I decided to try out the high chair at one of our favorite spots, Pita Jungle.


Simone did great!  She chewed on a cucumber and played with her book while Heather and I ate.  It was really sweet and I'm so proud of her!

Later in the week we went out to dinner, and she did it again.  It's sometimes impossible to get a good picture of us together.  This is one of those times.


Just a little quick milestone to share with you guys! xo's

No comments:

Post a Comment