Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Simone Milestones

The big reason that I want to start a blog is to get my memories down... For Simone to read someday, for our family & friends to enjoy, & to relate with other Moms around the world!

Simone reached four months this week. It's pretty amazing the changes I see in her. She's grabbing & holding everything! It blew my mind seeing her pick up a toy for the first time. I had that twinge... The stop growing up so fast one that my Mommy friends warned me about. But more than that, I was so proud of her development.

As for me, I'm doing good... My body is getting there... Cliché to say, but it's just different after baby. Although, my desire to rock skin tight clothes isn't as strong as my days before Simone. ;-)

Until next time!

Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment