Thursday, February 21, 2013

Judgement

A girlfriend & I talked about how judgmental some other Moms can be... The sad thing is we are all just doing our best, learning as we go, & could really use the support of fellow Moms! What works for Simone, Todd, & myself might be the wrong thing for your sweet babe (or your future little one).

I always think of before Simone was here... I swore I wasn't going to use a pacifier. Well come three weeks into my sweet baby being here I broke down to my Mother-in-law about not being able to take one more two hour comfort nursing session! I'm lucky to have her because she set my mind at ease that you have to make the best decision for yourself. The paci helped me survive those early weeks. Now, at four months Simone is past the comfort nursing (well, the two hour long sessions) and basically uses her paci as a teething toy.

Point is... Be kind! To yourself, and to other Moms and their decisions. We are all just giving it our best.

Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment