Sunday, August 18, 2013

Time to Blog? Most Days I'm Not Even in Clean Clothes...

Seriously that's how I feel right now....
Between chasing Simone around, feeding her three squares (while I nibble off of her tray), & trying to keep my house in at least somewhat of a managed chaos, I'm having a hard time finding... Time.

I feel like so many moments are flying by and I really want to record them all.  Simone, sweet older & reading this (hopefully) Simone... When your baby becomes mobile your ability to get anything done in a timely fashion goes right out the door. 

But, the great part is, it's so much fun to watch her grow & change.  Watch her doing things that I used to think were so far off.  



Like standing!  And walking around the furniture... She's getting so strong.  She's knows how to set herself down gently so she doesn't fall backwards.  Every day I'm blown away by her progress.  I know that walking on her own isn't far off.
 

So I'll end here.  While she's still nursing in my lap.  Because these days aren't going to last forever.  And I really need to be fully in the moment to cherish every single one.







No comments:

Post a Comment